my favourite song...

Lil' Wayne Feat. Sean Kingston - I Am At War .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Jumaat, 14 Oktober 2011

I Remembered something...

         Weeks ago....


I downloaded an Islamic rap song.Men,it had a great tune and one of this lyrics got stuck in my mind.It Sounds like this..."ALLAH said 'Take one step towards Me and I will coming running to you'".At the instant I heard this,my heart felt weak.I felt useless.How My Lord loves me and what had i done to Him.Have I stand up to Defend His religion?

       Month ago....

I called my special someone.At first I thought I wanted to check her out but at the end I exploded.That very day,I actually lost my way.I fear of something that is not even guaranteed.I forgot my Lord.She was not well back then,but she still listens to me.At a breaking point,she told me "Why do you want to score 4.0Flat?I did not like what I am learning at first but I took it as an ibadat".I was dumbfounded.I babbled badly that i felt ashamed.I went back to my dorm and take my time to think.I felt stupid and useless.

      A year ago...

It was my trial SPM back then,I was shaking hard,my eyes turn red,I was not myself,I was pressured at the extend my health started to deteriorate.I called my parents as I used to.Skip to the point,my father talk to me at that time.He detected my fear and under pressure.He told me "Do you remember what Naruto's dad told Naruto when they both met?" I said "No".He replied "he told Naruto that he believed in Naruto.That is what I am going to tell to you right now.I believe in you.Give your best shot tomorrow".My tears flow from my tired eyes.After all bad things i had done to them(my parents).They still believe in me..


What I had written up here is phrases that changed my life as a whole.Each and everytime I remembered these phrases,I feel like I was a damn fool back then and I had to get back to my Lord.I knew this and everything he gave in my life is His job.SO......

THANK YOU ALLAH,I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan