my favourite song...

Lil' Wayne Feat. Sean Kingston - I Am At War .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Ahad, 6 November 2011

???Somethin'

  Sitting right in front of the monitor,thinkin',what the hell is wrong with me.I have been acting so weird lately.Since i was back home,I had this heavy feeling inside..... I missed her a lot.But I know,I need to restrain,keep focus to provide better future for my religion,parents,baby sister,and her...

   Just felt to write somethin' here.I was one of the students who originated from a class that topped the rank twice simultaneously when I was in form 5.Legendary class easy to say.We were like the senju/uchiha (if you see Naruto).At first,i did not even know who she is.I was top of my game back then.It all started when I met her with my best friend.She was his .......

   I did not really even care back then.I have always worked alone and never needed special someone back then.So,for two years I was with her without knowing who she is.Just saying hi and hello and keeping my dark side inside me,showing my intelligent and cooler side(I guessed so) to everyone including her.

   It was a day that I felt bored.I messaged my best friend and asked him his girl's number(Just to disturb.I was too bored).He warned me that she has a boyfriend(which is himself).I chuckled.I replied.,it is just you.You are no big deal.Gimme the number(LIKE A BIG CHAMPION).he gave the number.I started messaging her.She called suddenly.I was real afraid to answer a girls call infront of my parents.I was raised in words that girls are like poison.they will kill easily.That is the first day,I speak with her.

   Days gone later,she constantly messaged me and I constantly replied.She eventually tell me her problems with my best friend.I tried to solve her problems but I think I did not.I approached my best friend through sms and I do not know we started to argue and I suddenly feel so angry towards him and stopped contacting him afterwards.


  I constantly exploded and messed up.I even bring her down in my rage when I told her I wanted to be her boyfriend.I was so stressed in that time that I blowed so hard like a krakatoa.Then,we eventually got back together.At first,I fell for her because the urge to protect her.Then,I tried to stop loving her but I could not.It was a never ending brawl between me and my innerselve.Then,I discovered how lucky I am.She had changed a lot.She was more close to God and I told myself this girl could bring me happiness in my future and bring me nearer to God.So,instead disturbing her right now,I wanted to be a better man for the future to secure my religion,my family and her.........................
  
  

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan